Installation of sherman transmission this page is the installation of a sherman combination transmission in my 1949 ford 8n tractor preliminaries. I have a 1952 ford 8n with a sherman transmission with new paint and a fairly new rebuilt motor that has maybe 50 hours the rubber on the rear is pre. Rebuilding a sherman combination transmission by john smith these transmissions were for the 9n 2n 8n the ford sherman will not fit a ferguson tractor. Shifting the sherman combo transmission on a 1944 ford 2n tractor increase the horse power on your ford 8n 9n or 2n tractor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.