The empirical formula is the simplest whole number ratio of the elements this practice test tests finding empirical formulas of chemical compounds. An empirical formula is the simplest whole number ratio of a molecular formula the ef may or may not be the same as the mf data used to determine the ef . This 10 question practice test deals with finding the molecular formula of chemical compounds. Check your understanding of empirical formula calculation with an interactive quiz and printable worksheet these practice questions will help you. Find the empirical formula for the following molecular compositions empirical and molecular formula practice 1 888 copper 112 oxygen 2
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.